Seminar "Antimonopoly regulation in IT: foreign experience and Russian practice"
10:00 — 13:00
52 Kosmodamianskaya naberezhnaya, Bldg. 5, 8th floor (VEGAS LEX office)
(maximum number from one company)
Svetlana Zherdina , Associate of International Projects Group
Dmitry Borodin, Associate of Technologies and Investments Group
Ekaterina Trubinova, Associate of Commercial group
The VEGAS LEX law firm invites you to attend the seminar devoted to specifics of antimonopoly regulation in IT.
1. Specifics of antimonopoly regulation in IT.
2. Misuse of the dominant position in IT: foreign experience.
3. Anti-competitive agreements and coordination of economic activity in IT: foreign experience.
4. Suppression of monopolistic activity in IT: domestic experience in law enforcement.
5. Rule-making initiatives of the FAS Russia: digital economy and antimonopoly regulation.
The following people are invited to participate: chief executive officers, top management, chief legal officers and chief legal counsels at companies.
Kryukov Alexey Sergeevich, Deputy Head of the Legal Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia *
Artyushenko Dmitry Viktorovich, Candidate of Law, Deputy Head of the Office for Combating Cartels of the FAS Russia *
Anna Davydova, Deputy Head of the Communications and Information Technology Regulation Department of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russia
* Invited to speak, confirmation is awaited
Participation in the event is free of charge
To register**, please confirm that you will participate by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Applications to participate in the event will not be accepted after 6:00 p.m. on May 30th. Participation in the seminar is allowed only after registration has been confirmed and if there are vacant seats.
Please note that this event is closed to representatives from law firms and to private practice lawyers.
VEGAS LEX_Антимонопольное регулирование в IT-01-06-2018Download file for printing
|Presentation||.pdf (2,3 Мб)|