Roundtable "The tax system and tax management in 2018"
10:00 — 13:00
Tverskaya, 26/1, Marriott Grand Hotel, Peterhof-Sheremetyevsky Hall
(maximum number from one company)
The law firm VEGAS LEX invites you to take part in a roundtable devoted to the key changes in tax legislation, the main trends in international taxation, pertinent judicial practice, and other topical issues involving tax liability.
1. Main changes in tax legislation 2017 - 2018
2. Tax management 2018
3. Trends in international taxation and exchanging information
4. Key positions taken by the courts on issues involving taxation in 2017, Part II
5. Transformation of unreasonable tax benefits. Prospects and realities for how the new rules are applied.
6. The tax and law enforcement authorities. On the path to investigating and proving facts concerning the deliberate non-payment of taxes and duties.
The following people are invited to participate:
Departmental managers, chief legal officers, corporate lawyers, and finance directors
Konstantin Novoselov, Deputy Head of the Control Department, Federal Tax Service of Russia, Doctor of Economic Sciences
Ekaterina Kastanova, Advisor, Department of Taxation for Legal Entities, Federal Tax Service of Russia
Participation in the event is free of charge
In order to register,* please confirm participation by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +7 (495) 933 0800.
*Applications to participate in the event will be accepted no later than 6:00 p.m. on January 21st. Participation in the seminar is possible only provided that registration has been confirmed and there are slots available.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that this event is not open to representatives from law firms and private practice lawyers.
VEGAS LEX_Программа_Налоговая система и налоговый контроль 2018_24.01.2018Download file for printing
|Presentation||.pdf (2,3 Мб)|