Seminar "Technical supervisor / fee-developer in development projects: recommended practices"
10:00 — 14:30
St. Petersburg, per. Grivtsova, 5, Liter V, Russian auction house, Big Auction Hall, 3rd floor
(maximum number from one company)
The VEGAS LEX law firm with the support of the Russian Managers and Developers Guild invites you to attend the seminar devoted to the matters of structuring of relations between developer and technical supervisor and recommended practices when selecting a technical supervisor and cooperating with it.
1. Concept and role of technical supervisor / fee-developer in the general contracting relationship
2. Purpose of involvement and liability of technical supervisor (legal bearing)
3. Structuring of relations between developer and technical supervisor
4. Selection of technical supervisor and cooperation with it. Recommended practices
5. Insurance against construction risks. Key aspects. Cost reduction
The following people are invited to participate:
Chief executive officers, chief legal officers and chief legal counsels at companies.
Vera Setskaya, Partner, President of GVA Sawyer, FRICS, CCIM
Yuriy Volkov, Head of Insurance Council LLC, Manager of the GOOD Insurance Project of the Russian Managers and Developers Guild
Participation in the event is free of charge
To register*, please confirm that you will participate by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +7 (937) 559 28 88.
*Applications to participate in the event will not be accepted after 2:00 p.m. on April 6th. Participation in the seminar is allowed only after registration has been confirmed and if there are vacant seats.
Please note that this event is closed to representatives from law firms and to private practice lawyers.
Federal informational partner
VEGAS LEX_Программа_Технический заказчик fee-девелопер в девелоперских проектахDownload file for printing
|Presentation||.pdf (1,6 Мб)|