Roundtable on “Decree of the Plenum of the Supreme Court No. 63: tariff regulation and disputes”
10:00 — 14:00
Kosmodamianskaya emb., 52-6, Swissotel
(maximum number from one company)
The Council of Producers of Energy association and VEGAS LEX law firm invite you to the round table which is carried out with the assistance of representatives of Federal Anti-Monopoly Service of Russia and devoted to the one of the most milestone events in the field of electricity, heat, gas and water supply— approved on December 27, 2016 by the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation decree No. 63 “About consideration by courts disputes on payment for energy in the case of repealing the regulatory legal act which establishes controlled price”.
1. Financial losses definition methods in case of the tariff regulation procedure violation.
2. Approaches to establishment of the emergence period of the financial losses caused by incorrect tariff regulation.
3. Selection solutions of effective protection methods of valuable interests: damages recovery or follow-on regulatory activities in a future period.
4. Consequences of regulated tariffs cancellation: procedural aspects.
5. Process of proof in challenges to regulated tariffs.
6. Measures to ensure administrative statements of claim.
7. Extrajudicial contestation of tariffs: single procedural issues of performance of Federal Anti-Monopoly Service of Russia authoritative and administrative acts on regulated tariffs cancellation.
8. Participation of regional regulatory authorities in disputes on regulated tariffs contestation: separate procedural aspects.
9. Practice of the dispute resolution on collection of inter-tariff difference in case if the approved economically reasonable rate is unavailable.
10. Analysis of the Supreme Court practice on disputes challenging the tariff decisions.
Invited for participation:
Executives, chief legal officers, financial directors of big energy providers.
Invited experts:Yuliya Yudina, Head of FAS Russia regional tariff regulation
PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE
To register, please send confirmation of your participation by e-mail to email@example.com or by phone: +7 (495) 933-0800.
Please note that this event is closed for representatives of law firms and lawyers in private practice.
VEGAS LEX_Программа_Постановление Пленума ВС РФ 63_09.02.2017Download file for printing
|Presentation||.pdf (3,2 Мб)|